Manually adjust time for manual snapshot

All about the program
shuntensatsu

21 Apr 2020, 03:17

Able to manually type in time to jump to the desired time in the timeline when working with choosing shots manually

ie, normally you can select adjust via keyframes or frames, but It's really important for me to be able to type in the exact time instead of using the arrows or dragging the slider.
I noticed a bug where I can use the keyframe arrows fine, and i can use CTRL+arrow to adjust per frame forward fine, but when i d CTRL+arrow back, it kind of freezes up for a short time.
Unfortunately, it only happens on some videos, not all. some videos work fine both ways.

if i could click the time field and enter custom time, that would be awesome...
Attachments
VideoThumbnailsMaker_0dYsDYKh0h.png
VideoThumbnailsMaker_0dYsDYKh0h.png (758 Bytes) Viewed 10851 times
admin
Site Admin

21 Apr 2020, 21:31

Thank you for your post.

Have you tried to put the cursor over the trackbar?

From my point of view, it is handy to estimate the time position quickly by using the trackbar.

Also, you can use already taken shots to navigate to time positions from which they were taken.
shuntensatsu

24 Apr 2020, 04:14

Yes I tried to drag the track bar but it is too sensitive. hard to pin point the time desired.

Normally I would drag it approximately to where I need it then use CTRL+arrow left to adjust the time but on certain videos, this causes temporary freezes for up to several seconds.
(not all videos, just some), however CTRL+arrow right works fine with no freeze. It was annoying enough for me to cancel making my photo sheet and give up.

using taken shots to navigate to time positions from where they was taken doesn't help when there are no shots taken.

appreciate your reply, I hope you will at least consider letting us type in the time desired.

if the ctrl+left arrow bug was fixed though that would work too, but considerin how hard its to replicate due to not happening to every video, I'm not sure how easy that is.
admin
Site Admin

25 Apr 2020, 08:02

I will check the possibility.
shuntensatsu

28 Apr 2020, 17:36

thank you, appreciated :)