Technical Details Not Appearing in Thumbnails

All about the program
juicyroots

09 Jun 2023, 18:23

I have a few technical details turned on in the settings to show on the thumbnails, but I don't get any text on the resulting images. Am I missing something?

admin
Site Admin

10 Jun 2023, 09:31

Please provide more details.
juicyroots

12 Jun 2023, 23:12

Looks like the image I included is broken, I'm attaching it instead (https://www.sacredlotus.com/vtm.png).

In the 'Technical Details' section in Options, when I check 'File name', 'GB', 'Resolution', and 'Duration' checkboxes, the text information does not show up on the thumbnails images. I believe this feature is suppose to show these details in text on the generated images. Correct?
Attachments
vtm.png
vtm.png (33.46 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
EricC1001

14 Jun 2023, 08:52

juicyroots wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:12
Looks like the image I included is broken, I'm attaching it instead (https://www.sacredlotus.com/vtm.png).

In the 'Technical Details' section in Options, when I check 'File name', 'GB', 'Resolution', and 'Duration' checkboxes, the text information does not show up on the thumbnails images. I believe this feature is suppose to show these details in text on the generated images. Correct?
Yes from your photos those should be appearing at the top right of your thumbnail sheets. "Stamp Details" is the master checkbox and I'd expect it to fail with that unchecked. Do you see any stamped details at the top at all?

That also will not be visible if you are using the "export each frame as separate image" I believe. That section in your photo is just for Sheets. I'd also check there isn't a mistake like the forecolor of your stamped details matching the background color making it just invisible. When I load a settings file sometimes the font will fail to load and the font choice will be left blank in the font window you have displayed. In that case if I try to change the size nothing will happen because it's utilizing it's stored font data since my choice didn't contain an actual font name. That's just something else to be aware of for future bugchecking.