suggestion on later version of VTM

All about the program
kennysiu

12 Sep 2014, 09:52

I rarely purchase license but VTM is a really the best one after trying lots of other thumbnail makers, with reasonable price so I am willing to support it.

one of a suggestion that might be useful for future development.

- be able to generate files with a patterned filename, for example, DVD001,DVD002,DVD003.....DVD100.
so I don't have to use another program to rename the jpeg files, which could save a lot of time and efforts. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

17 Sep 2014, 00:19

kennysiu wrote:I rarely purchase license but VTM is a really the best one after trying lots of other thumbnail makers, with reasonable price so I am willing to support it.

one of a suggestion that might be useful for future development.

- be able to generate files with a patterned filename, for example, DVD001,DVD002,DVD003.....DVD100.
so I don't have to use another program to rename the jpeg files, which could save a lot of time and efforts. Thanks
Partially, you can get the desired effect, using the following trick.
Select all files from the list of files and press the "-" (minus) key on the Numpad. That will change naming scheme to "Based on the folder name".
So, if the name of the folder is "DVD", you will get DVD_001.jpg, DVD_002.jpg, DVD_003.jpg, ... files in output folder.