Feature Request: VTM Viewer

All about the program
ciaron88

23 Feb 2016, 20:01

Hi

This request is for VTM but also for Videonizer and how it opens screenlists, i didn't know which forum to put it in so i decided to put it here. sorry if it is the wrong place.

I would like to have the option to open my jpg screenlist, from within Videonizer, with their default viewer and not VTM viewer. i have 3 monitors on my PC and opening a jpg in VTM Viewer is restrictive because it is locked to full screen and because my monitors are different sizes and resolutions i can't move it using windows key + shift + arrow to move to next monitor as it doesn't fit in each monitor because of the resolution difference, but with my viewer (Picasa) it is in a window and i can move it about freely. i know that opening pics in Picasa Viewer i won't be able to use the "start video here" that VTM has but i personally rarely use this. another option is to make the VTM Viewer windowed and not full screen.

Also in Picasa i can navigate to other pics in the folder structure (go to another videos screenlist) this would be a good option in VTM viewer.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

24 Feb 2016, 00:01

Hi.

Thank you for your request.
I fully understand it and I think it is possibe to try to change VTM Viewer behaviour in order to support multi-monitor environment.
I will luanch an investingation, and, probably some testing will be required from your side.
On the other hand, I can make a setting to choose viewer for picture files in Videonizer.
admin
Site Admin

10 Apr 2016, 04:36

Please check VTM version 9.0.0.0